myspace glitters

www.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.wswww.bigoo.ws

Thursday 11 August 2011

unexpected reality

someone we trust and expect to be with when we were happy and sorrow, even though I did not get involved to inform you about the problem because it is very personal for me. man on earth is that we never thought would be behavior that is disguised as the holy- nature of life



sometimes we forget to be a so-called friends. but they do not know what we always want to be with her​​. Due to some incident that happened I felt should not have to thinkabout others. when we are concerned with another person, we are excluded from the people around

they never knew the anguish faced even though they are often asked, but I was not ableto speak after this self-foreign feeling

It's gonna burn for me to say this
But it's coming from my heart
But we done been fell apart
It's been a long time coming
Really wanna work this out
But I don't think ya gonna change ya
I do but you don't
Think it's best we go our separate ways
Tell me why I should stay in this relationship

No comments:

Post a Comment